Wednesday, August 24, 2016

C.C. Designs~Meoples Meow-lloween Kitties

Today I'm sharing my latest card for C.C. Designs using one of the new stamps and dies from the August Release called Meoples Meow-lloween Kitties! I think this kitty set is so stinkin' CUTE!! It also has a coordinating die for purchase HERE. I stamped the images on Neenah White Cardstock and colored them with Copics. The pumpkin and fence were stamped on corrugated paper.
 
Copics:
Dracula Kitty: N4, R20, Black
Mummy Kitty: N4, R20, T1, T4
Ghost Kitty: T1, T4, Colorless Blender

I used this Halloween frame from my stash and colored all the elements on the frame with Sharpies. Then I added the background paper and popped some of the Meow-lloween Kitties on it to create this cute scene.
 Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and snatch up these adorable stamps and amazing dies! They definitely need to be a part of your collection!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: