Wednesday, September 7, 2016

C.C. Designs~Roberto's Rascals 4 Seaons Girls

Today I'm sharing my latest card for C.C. Designs using one of the new stamps from the September Release called Roberto's Rascals 4 Seasons Girls! I think all the girls in this set are adorable, but my card today features the winter girl. I stamped her on Cryogen White Cardstock and colored her with Copics.
 

Copics:
Skin: E000, E50, E51, E21, E11, E04
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Teal: BG72, BG75, BG78
Purple: V12, V15, V17
Black: C3, C5, C7, C9
 
The awesome frame around my image was made using the new C.C. Designs Cutter Birch Frames Die. I also used the C.C. Designs Cutter Scalloped Rectangles Die to make the white border for the middle purple panel. The larger snowflakes were cut out of white foam using the C.C. Designs Cutter Snowflakes Die.
 

 
Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and snatch up these adorable stamps and amazing dies! They definitely need to be a part of your collection!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: