Monday, September 12, 2016

LDRS Creative~What Cookies?

Happy Monday everyone! Today I'm sharing my card featuring this adorable stamp from the most recent release called What Cookies? from Saturated Canary. I totally LOVE this stamp!! She's colored with Copic Markers.


Copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11, E04
Brown Hair, E43, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Tan: E41, E42, E43 
 
My papers are a digital pack I bought online. The sentiment below my bow is from Amazing Girls Sentiment Set. I used the Dotted Wings Die Set to make the butterfly garland in the top corner. The bottom pink panel was embossed with the Picnic Quilt Embossing Folders


I also decorated the inside of this card using another sentiment from the same Amazing Girls Sentiment Set.The sentiment was cut out using the Fancy Squares & Little Things Die Set.



Be sure to check out all the amazing stamps, dies, and embossing folders in the LDRS Store!! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: