Wednesday, October 12, 2016

LDRS Creative: Winnie Everyday Polkadoodles Stamp Kit from HSN

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's Rosie here to share details on one of the creations I made for the recent HSN (Home Shopping Network) Show showcasing the new Polkadoodles Kits!! Let me tell you these HSN Kits are so AMAZING and totally inspired me!! I think I created some of my best projects with these kits, including the one I'm sharing today. :)

The HSN Kit I used on my project is called Winnie Everyday Polkadoodles Stamp Kit. This kit comes with 6 stamps and 32 sheets of 6x6 paper in an awesome, beautiful storage box. The image I used is called Winnie's Gifts Galore. She's colored with Copic Markers.

Copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11, E04
Brown Hair, E71, E77, E79
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Green: YG25, G94, G99
Tan: E41, E42, E43
 
I decided to get fancy and make a 4-Drawer Easel Card Box. The top part is an Easel Card that can fold down for mailing. It sits on top of 4 matchboxes that open up to store little trinkets.
 
 
 

Those gorgeous papers and printed letters are part of this kit! On the top part of the easel card, I used the Gilded Embossing Folders for the bottom panel under the image. The ovals for the sentiment were cut out using the Creative Basic Pierced Ovals Die.

Here's a side view so you can see the drawers. I added ribbon and little brads for the drawer pulls.

 

Be sure to check out all the amazing stamps, dies, and embossing folders in the LDRS Store!! While these kits are currently sold out on HSN, be sure to stay connected on the LDRS Creative FB Group for future announcements on when these kits might be available again.

Hugs, 

No comments: