Monday, November 21, 2016

7 Kids College Fund: Mama Elephant Wooly Winter

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back to share my latest card for 7 Kids College Fund. Before I get to my card, I wanted to remind you that you still have time to enter our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge on Challenge Blog. Be sure to link up for a chance at winning a $20 gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund Store!! 
 
I decided to make a shaker card using some Mama Elephant products: Wooly Winter Stamps and Framed Tags Die. The Wooly Winter set is sold out, but you could always use Pix's Happy Holiday...they are cute too! I colored the sheep with Copics. The sentiment is from Stamping Bella Pamela the Poinsettia.
 
Copics:
Sheep: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Plaid: YG23, YG67, R24, R39
 
My decorative paper is from Echo Park I Love Winter 6x6 Paper Pad. The top die is called Find It Trading Snowflake Border Die.
 
Now, be sure to head over to the 7 Kids College Fund Store to check out all the amazing products you can purchase to add to your crafty collection. 
 
Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: