Saturday, January 7, 2017

C.C. Designs: Valentine Cupcakes

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope your weekend is off to a great start! I'm back home from visiting my mom and slowly recuperating from the worst sinus infection/virus I've ever had. I missed about a week of vacation, but I'm finally on the mend. Being at home and getting lots of rest definitely is helping!

We had an adorable Valentine Release this week at C.C. Designs. All of the new stamps are in the store available for purchase. There are 3 new Little Pixie stamps, and 3 new Roberto's Rascals stamps. We also have a new sentiment set called XOXO Sentiments.

Remember we have several ways you can win gift certificates to the Store! This month there are 2 Preview Day posts on the CCD Blog. Leave a comment under each day of previews and they will pick a winner from each day to win a $15 Gift Certificate. And, we have our BLOG HOP going on!! Leave a comment on the CCD Blog Hop Post and on each designer's post for a chance at winning a $25 Gift Certificate!!

Today, I wanted to showcase another stamp from the new release called Little Pixie Valentine Cupcake. Isn't she CUTE?!! She's stamped on Xpress It Blending Card and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E50, E51, E11
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Teal: BG13, BG72, BG75
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Yellow: Y21
Purple: V12, V15, V17
Cherry: R24

I used some awesome decorative papers from Echo Park Party Time 6x6 Paper Pad. I used the C.C. Designs Shapers #2 Metal Die for the shape behind my image. The sentiment is from the new XOXO Sentiments Clear Stamps and is framed using C.C. Designs Make A Card #2 Metal Die. I finished off the card with a bow and some pearls.


Now be sure to head to the C.C. Designs Store to snatch up all the Valentine cuties for your collection! 

Have a great weekend my friends!
Rosie

No comments: