Thursday, January 26, 2017

LDRS Creative: All Dressed Up What's Your Style

Happy Thursday everyone! Today, I'm sharing a card I made for LDRS Creative using a new stamp coming to the store soon called All Dressed Up What's Your Style. Last weekend this gal, along with over 60 new products, were showcased at the CHA Show. You can see all of the sneak peaks by scrolling through the previous Inspiration Posts on the LDRS Creative Blog. She's colored with Copic Markers.

Copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39, R59
Black: C3, C5, C7, C9

I used the Peaceful Dove Edge Die for the top of my card. I just turned it upside down so just the leaves and branches were sticking out. The image and red mat were cut out using Basic Pierced Ovals Die. The awesome sentiment is from the Summer Fun Sentiment Set. I cut it out using the Basic Stitched Flags Die. To finish the card I added a bow, paper flowers, and some red enamel dots in the corners. 
 
 All of the dies and the sentiment set are currently in the LDRS Store! The new stamp will be in the store soon!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: