Monday, January 9, 2017

SugarPea Designs Guest Designer: WHISKY BUSINESS

Happy Monday everyone! I've got some exciting news: For the month of January I'm guesting for another favorite company I love called SugarPea Designs! Their stamps and dies are so much fun!! Do you want a chance to be one of their Guest Deisgners? Then head over HERE and check out how to enter their Guest DT Call!!
 
Today, I'm using a set called WHISKY BUSINESS! I LOVE to cook and bake so this set had to be a part of collection. I stamped her on X-press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics. To make the plaid, I started off with my lightest green (YG23) and made criss-cross lines. Then I added YR09 for the orange in between the green. Next, I came in with a darker green, YG67, and thinly outlined the light green line. BOOM....you got plaid. :)

Copics: 
Skin: E000, E50, E51, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67
Shoes: C3, C5, C7
Plaid: YG23, YG67, YR09
 
The cute digital papers from HuckleberryHearts on Etsy are called Retro Kitchen Baking. The sentiment on the side of the image along with the kitchen tools and measuring cup are from the Whisky Business set. I used a couple of dies from SugarPea Designs to create my card. The plaid rectangle behind my image was cut out using SugarCut Birthday Journal Card. I added the SugarCut Party Banner Duo to the top of my card to finish it off. The green pearls were from my stash.
 
 Now be sure to head over to the SugarPea Designs Store to check out all of the awesome stamps and dies that need to be a part of your collection. If you are looking for amazing inspiration, be sure to check out the SugarPea Designs Blog. The DT is super talented!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: