Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The Greeting Farm: LITTLE PARTY!

Happy Tuesday everyone! On the 15th, The Greeting Farm released 3 new stamp sets, and they are available in the store for purchase. There is also a New Release Blog Hop going on right now where one lucky winner will get to take home all 3 sets!! You have until Friday the 20th to visit all of the DT's blogs and leave your comments. Good Luck!

Today, I made a card featuring these adorable gals from the Little Party set. This stamp set also has coordinating dies available for purchase so you don't have to hand cut anything.


Ahhh! Look at all those sweet friends just ready to celebrate! The added accessories are so much fun to play with! There are endless combinations for creating scenes and decorating for the party.
 
I stamped 3 of the girls on Copic Paper and colored them with my Copic Markers.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E50, E51, E21, E11, E13, E04
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09

I kept my card pretty clean and simple. The awesome sentiments are from the Get It Girl Clear Stamp Set...LOVE them!! I just inked them up directly from the plastic they were stuck to so I could keep the same alignment. Then I added a black frame around it. I stamped the word "girl" separately, cut it out, added a black mat, and raised it on pop dots.

Now, we sure to head to The Greeting Farm Store to snatch up all the newbies. I'll be back tomorrow to showcase the "Hi Anya" set.

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: