Monday, February 6, 2017

7 Kids Crafting Supply Store: Garden Girl Lily of the Valley

Happy Monday everyone! Today I'm sharing my latest card for 7 Kids Crafting Supply Store using this adorable girl from StampingBella called Tiny Townie Garden Girl Lily Of The Valley. She's part of their new release and I think she's absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad 7 Kids is carrying this line of stamps! She's stamped on Copic Paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.
 
Copics: 
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R39
Green: YG23, YG17, YG67
White: N0, N2 Colorless Blender
 
I kept the card somewhat on the clean and simple side. I did add some beautiful dragonflies cut out using the LDRS Creative Key Tailed Dragonfly Die Set. The rest of the items came from my stash.
 
Copic Markers

Don't forget you still have one more day to enter our current ANYTHNG GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids Challenge Blog. You can use any stamp in your stash!! We will start a new challenge on Wednesday. 
 
Be sure to also check out the 7 Kids Crafting Supply Store over the next several weeks. There will be lots of new stuff coming!!
 
Have a great rest of the week my friends!
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

So, so pretty! Great colour combination. I love the image too and you coloured it perfectly. Fab card! Hugs! xx