Tuesday, February 7, 2017

C.C. Designs: Little Pixie Lucky Clover

Happy Tuesday my friends! Today I'm sharing another C.C. Designs card using another stamp from the February Release called Little Pixie Lucky Clover. I've loved all of the stamps from this release and she's no exception...so stinkin' adorable! 
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Shirt: R83, R85, YG23, YG67, N9, N2
Pants: B93, B95, B97
Shoes: R81, R83, R85
Clover: YG23, YG17, YG67
Horseshoe: Gold Gel Pen
 
I used the Scalloped Ovals Metal Die to cut out the pink mat behind my image. The sentiment is from the new Lucky Rainbow Sentiments Set. I cut out the sentiment using the Shapers #2 Metal Die. The papers were from my stash. The gorgeous flowers are from I Am Roses, and that beautiful ribbon is from Walmart.

 
Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and snatch up these adorable stamps! They definitely need to be a part of your collection! 
 
Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: