Saturday, February 25, 2017

I Am Roses + TGF Mega-Mini Lift Off

Happy Saturday everyone! Hope you are having a great weekend so far. Today, I have a card for I Am Roses featuring their gorgeous flowers! I paired them with this awesome new set from The Greeting Farm called Mega-Mini Lift Off. This stamp set also has Coordinating Dies so you don't have to hand-cut anything.

Copics: 
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Yellow: Y02, YR21, YR23
  Pink: R81, R83, R85
Teal: BG13, BG75
White Gel Pen

And now for the star of the show....these are the gorgeous I Am Roses flowers used on my card:
 The papers are from My Mind's Eye Hooray 6x6 Paper Pad. The sentiment is from the Mega-Mini Lift Off Set. I used dies from C.C. Designs. To finish it off I added some gold pearls to the corners. Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog using flowers from the IAR STORE.

You have until MARCH 8th to link up your project, but remember you must use at least 2 items from I Am Roses. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

BritGirl_TX said...

love this! Wondering why comments were switched of on TGF page ...