Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Greeting Farm Faith Based Set: BLESSED WORDS!

The Greeting Farm has decided to release Faith Based stamps bi-monthly, and with that they implemented a separate Faith Based Team. Fortunately for me, I was able to be part of this awesome endeavor, and join an amazing group of ladies!! You can see the introductory post HERE.

Today starts the introduction of these fabulous stamps and this new set is called BLESSED WORDS. I decided to make two cards with this set to showcase it's versatility. You can use this set for so many different things other than bible journaling.

For my first card, I just stamped the feathers all over black cardstock and heat embossed it using Gold Embossing Powder. I then did the same for one of the words in the set. It came together pretty easily, but I think it packs a punch in the elegance department. :)


My next card was literally a leap of faith. I knew I wanted to do something a little different and out of my comfort zone. I embossed the feathers in gold on watercolor paper. Then I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks and water to create the beautiful colors inside the feathers. It turned out to be one of my favorite cards!


This set is now available for purchase in the TGF Store. Be sure to check out the TGF Blog to see more creations from my fellow team members!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: