Sunday, May 28, 2017

7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store: SAY YES TO DONUTS!

Happy Sunday everyone! Before I get to my card I wanted to remind you that 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store is having FREE SHIPPING and a FREE GIFT with a minimum purchase of $30 this Memorial Weekend. FOR USA ORDERS ONLY. Just use code FREE at checkout. :)
 
My card features a stamp from Neat & Tangled called Say Yes To Donuts. I actually LOVE doughnuts! I'm on a low-carb eating plan and haven't had a doughnut in forever. But yesterday, I gave in to temptation when I went to the doughnut shop for my son and got a double chocolate cake doughnut. Let me tell you it was the best tasting doughnut I've ever had, haha! I don't even have a favorite doughnut...I LOVE them all! I colored this cutie with Copics and then added Ranger Glossy Accents to the pink frosting. It's hard to tell in the photo, but it's shiny!


The doughnut background paper came from an digital paper pad on Etsy called Donut Shop. The printed doughnut in the top corner is from another Etsy digital file called Coffee and Donut Lover. I used the Avery Elle Wonky Stitches to make the pink frame around my image. The ribbon and enamel dots are from my stash.

 
Don't forget about our current ANYTHNG GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids Challenge Blog. You can use any stamp in your stash!! Just click on the link on the Challenge Blog (right side bar) to upload your card for a chance at winning a $20 gift certificate to the store!
 
Have a great Sunday my friends!
Rosie

No comments: