Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Sassy Cheryl's Stamps: The Bad, Bad, Witch


 
Happy Tuesday everyone! Today, I'm sharing a card using this funny digital stamp from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps called The Bad, Bad Witch. Now, if you happen to be a friend on FB, then you already saw my "Oops" moment! As I was coloring this image, my black Copic marker decided to shoot a huge blob of ink all over the right side of her face. The blob was so big, I had to smear it to the side so it didn't run off the paper onto the table. I was not a happy camper to say the least! But after I posted it, my friends were commenting how her expression totally matched up with the situation. That gave me the giggles because it really does look like she's irritated about that ink on her face, LOL!!
 
 
Everyone said I should have kept on coloring her and used her on something with that blob of ink, but I had already thrown her away. Anyways, I re-colored her and this is the final version. :)
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: YG23, G28, Black
Purple: V12, V15, V17, BV08
Green: YG23, YG17, YG67
Black: C3, C5, C7, C9
Shirt: YG23, YG67, V12, BV08, C3
Gold Sharpie Paint Pen

The sentiment is a free printable I found HERE. I framed it using a MFT Die. The papers and cat are from an older 12x12 Recollections paper pad. The glittered bats are stickers.
 
 
 
Be sure to head over to Sassy Cheryl's Stamps to grab this image for your collection! While you are there, browse around....there are a lot of wonderful stamps in her store!
 
If you want to stay in the loop on new releases and sales, then come and join us over at Sassy Cheryl's Neighborhood Facebook Group. It's also a great place to share your projects using these fun stamps!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: