Thursday, August 31, 2017

The Greeting Farm Faith Stamps Release: King of Kings and His Love


Today is the Faith Stamps Release at The Greeting Farm! Woohoo! I love making Christian cards with these new Faith sets! The sentiments really speak to me and often times I find myself reflecting on life and my Christian walk as I'm making these cards or stamping in my bible.

The two sets released this month are called His Love and King of Kings.  All the elements and sentiments in both set are beautiful. They can be used for Bible Journaling, Project Life spreads, bookmarks, cards, and journal pages....the possibilities are endless!

King of Kings

His Love

For my card using His Love, I distressed the background using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks. The colors of these inks are so much brighter than the original distress inks and the coverage is thicker. Next, I splattered water over the top and dabbed with a paper towel. Once it was dry, I stamped the large floral image and then the sentiment.

On my next card, I did some gold heat embossing. I love how the crown of thorns and sentiment stand out against the black background.

Thanks you for stopping by! You can view all the Faith Stamp Sets HERE. Have a great Thursday!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: