Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The Greeting Farm: Oh, What Fun!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today, I'm showcasing a recently release set from The Greeting Farm called Oh, What Fun! I love the stamps this month because Christmas is my favorite holiday! The great thing about this set is that it has a coordinating Die Set so you don't have to fussy cut anything.
 
Oh, What Fun - ClearOh, What Fun - Die Cuts
 
I knew when I saw this adorable set that I wanted to create a tree-decorating scene. I stamped all my elements on X-Press It Blending Card and cut them out using the Coordinating Dies. I then colored them with Copic Markers.
 
 Copics:
Foxes: E23, E39, E18, N4, N2, C2
Green: YG23, YG17, YG67, G18
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39, R59
Tree: Inked in brown and green ink
Gold Sharpie Paint Pen
 
Next, I used some cute, decorative papers from Echo Park Deck The Halls 6x6 Paper Pad. The snow slope was made using a My Favorite Things Die. I raised the tree and foxes on pop-dots.


 Don't forget you still have until NOON today (CST) to participate in the TGF BLOG HOP for a chance at winning the entire September Release!! Head over to the blog HERE
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: