Thursday, March 15, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: FAIRY HAPPY + FAIRY GARDEN


Happy Friday everyone! The Greeting Farm released 4 new stamps on the 15th. This month we took you to the land of fairies with Fairy Happy and Fairy Garden. And who could pass up cute, adorable bunnies from the Enjoy set. Then of course, you gotta be able to rock out from time-to-time with the fabulous Rockstar Anya 2. All of the new stamps are perfect for your cards, journals/planners, gift packages, and scrapbook layouts. 

Don't forget to hop along on our TGF BLOG HOP for a chance to take home all 4 sets!! It's a short hop so come join us!

Today, the DT Leaders at The Greeting Farm are showcasing two coordinating stamp sets called Fairy Happy and Fairy Garden.
I LOVE these two sets!! When I saw them I knew I wanted to create a scene featuring a fairy wonderland! I looked at the fairy garden and figured I could stamp it multiple times and cut out various pieces to create my fairy village. It was some work, but in the end it turned out to be one of my favorite cards ever!

There were a lot of Copics used so I'm not going to list them all. If you have any questions on certain colors just ask and I'll let you know. They are pretty much my go-to Copic colors so you can always scroll through my blog to see my usual color combos. Some of the fairies and elements are raised on foam tape for added dimension. To make the clouds, I die-cut a cloud border from a Lawn Fawn die and then used chalk along the edges. The great thing about chalk is that it's more forgiving and you can always erase clouds that look funky and just go over that area again. Easy Peasy!

All of the new stamps are available for purchase HERE. I know you'll have fun with these two sets too!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: