Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'M A LA-LA LAND CRAFTS WINNER!!

I've been admiring some cute, cute stamps over at La-La Land Crafts for a little while now called Marci & Luka. They were created by Irina and boy are they totally AWESOME and did I say CUTE, CUTE?! You can view all of the newly released Halloween images here.

When she first introduced Marci and Luka, she put them up for presale in digital form. Of course, I snatched up every digital image there was! Now, they are available in her store here in rubber form!! Go get these cute images asap...you won't be disappointed!!

On her blog, La-La Land Crafts, Irena was offering up some fabulous blog candy for leaving a comment on one of her posts. If your name was picked you won 3 of her newly released Halloween stamps: Pumpkin Marci, Witch Marci and Pirate Luka. Well, guess who was named the winner?........drumroll please.......YES, it was ME!! I'm so excited!! Can you see my huge grin?!!

Here is a pic of Pumpkin Marci:

Here's a pic of Witch Marci:
Anyways, I keep saying I'm going to ink these images up and get something posted, but things have been a little hectic lately with birthdays and projects. But, I promise, when I get a little free time I'm going to make something with these cuties so stay tuned!
Hugs!!
Rosemary

2 comments:

Maria said...

Congrats on winning! Have fun playing with them and I look forward to seeing what you create with them. Hugs, Maria

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning! You will LOVE these cuties!!!