Monday, March 14, 2011

CANDY WINNERS!

Okay, I finally got all the names written down on raffle tickets and had my son do the drawings for names. I wish I could have given each one of you something for your wonderful, sweet comments (maybe, one day when I win the lottery!).

Here are my Blog Candy Winners: (please email me your mailing address to: rosemary_bridges@yahoo.com)

The big blog candy prize shown here (plus Magnolia Ink Mag & 20 stamped images) goes to Kathy Billings (who said: Well you now have 61 followers. I love your blog candy and hope your darling little boy draws my name.)

Well girl, it worked because he drew your name....Now say, I hope Rosemary wins the Lottery...LOL!

2nd Blog Candy Prize (Magnolia Ink Magazine & 20 stamped images): Karen (who said: Congrats on your one year anniversary. Thank you so much for the opportunity to win some sweet candy!)

I didn't realize until I was uploading the photos that my silly boy was making faces when he was posing with the names (I was too busy focusing on the names). Made me giggle a little, haha!

Don't forget I have additional candy going on for a Magnolia Ink Magazine and stamped images if you join in our CropStop Challenge this week at: http://cropstop.blogspot.com. The theme this week is Spring and we're asking for flowers and butterflies on your cards. You only have until Wed. to join the challenge. If you link up to our CropStop challenge then go to my blog post here and leave me a comment letting me know you linked your project.

Thanks again everyone for your awesome support and for following me! I really appreciate it!! Believe me, I will have more candy throughout the year so keep checking back. :)

Hugs,
Rosemary

9 comments:

Gina K said...

Congrats to the winners. The pics of your son cracked me up! What a hoot!

justme1972 said...

LOLOLOL - your son is just tooooooo CUTE rosemary!!!!!! congrats to the winners!!

justme,
laura

cabio's craft corner said...

Rosie, your little boy is so CUTE. This pics just made me giggle :o)
BTW, congratulations to the winner.
Hugs,
Cabio

Sharon said...

What a little cutie pie your son is... I'll have to enter that challenge as I have never owned a Magnolia Magazine... hugs Sharon

Debby said...

That's the charm of kids...love it!

Rene said...

Oh my gosh how CUTE is he?!?!?!! LOVE those faces!!! Hahahaha!!!

Rene :D

P.S. Congrats to the winners!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie bug Rosemary! Bet he keeps you hopping! Love all his expressions! : )
Pam Going Postal

sallysbitz2 said...

Congrats to ALL the winners, enjoy x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Peggie said...

Your son is so cute. Love the facial expressions.