Monday, April 2, 2012

Inspiration Monday-Recycle/Alter Something

Happy Monday y'all! It's time for another Inspiration Monday and the theme this week is:

***Recycle/Alter Something***

For my project, I altered this Ghirardelli Chocolate box (from Valentine's Day).
I didn't use the top of the box (to the left), but instead used the bottom of the box and decided to make a diorama.

Since Easter is right around the corner, I used this super CA-UTE Marci with Bunny. Isn't she ADORABLE?!? She was one of the new stamps released at CHA in January and boy has she become popular!!

Copics & Chalk
Skin: E000, E00, E02, E11, chalk
Hair: E49, E37, E33
Headband: R81, R83, R85, Y11, YR23, YG03, YG45, stickles
Dress: Paper-pieced
Band on dress/Shoes: R81, R83, R85, Stickles
Bunny: E55, R20, chalk


The cardstock came from core'dinations. I used some of my new Memory Box Dies on this project, Arboscello Tree and Puffy Clouds....LOVE THEM. I don't see them in the CropStop Store at the moment, but you can see other Memory Box Dies HERE. These dies are so easy to use and they cut like butter....seriously, it only took me one pass on my Cuttlebug!

I cut the grass border with my Martha Stewart border punch. It has bunnies and grass on the punch, but I cut the bunnies out. Then I glued yellow and white polka-dot ribbon around the box. It was the perfect size and I didn't have to worry about measuring and cutting paper. :)

I hope you enjoyed my Easter Diorama! Don't forget you can play along with our challenge by uploading your creations to the LLLC Customer Gallery. At the end of the month, Irina will do a random draw for a gift certificate to the LLLC Store.

Have a great week and see ya back here soon!

Love ya,
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Faye said...

Marcci's dress is soooo pretty! Fab colouring too, Girl! xx

Leanne said...

Love your project Rosie! Fabulous Easter scene and of course gorgeous coloring!
;)