Monday, January 14, 2013

Inspiration Monday-No Flowers!

If you are looking for my TGF Hair Coloring Tutorial, click HERE or scroll down. :)
I'm already back with another post and this times it's for La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday.

Our theme for this week is:

No FLOWERS!!

Man, was this a hard one for me!! I love to add flowers to my cards!! So today, I kept it pretty clean and simple, which I kinda like! :)

Before I get to my card, don't forget all the dies and stamps from CHA are now in the LLLC Store and available for order immediately!!

I used a newly released stamp from the Valentine's Release called Saxophone Luka! Isn't he the cutest thing ever!! I colored him with Copics on Neenah Cardstock.
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Hearts/Shirt: R24, R27, R29, R89
Vest/Pants/Shoes: N2, N4, N6, N8
Saxophone: YR21, YR23, YR24, Y28

I also used some new LLLC Dies on my card. 
The light cream dp came from my stash. The red/white polka dot paper came from MelzStamps HERE. The sentiment is a new one for me from One Little Dreamer Happy Ending. I raised Luka and the banner on pop-dots for added dimension.

Hugs!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

krafty-kutz said...

It's lovely rosie, that sentiment is perfect xx

cebelica said...

What girl wouldn't want a cute fella like Luka to play a love song for her?! He's a total sweetheart and if he was real, I'm sure he would turn quite some (girls') heads.

Wonderful card hun!

Hugs! xx