Tuesday, February 19, 2013

TGF Double Take Tuesday~~SKETCH!

 
 
Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope your week has started off with a bang....a good bang, not a bad bang! I'm back today to share my card for The Greeting Farm's Double Take Tuesday. The theme this week is this fabulous Sketch:

Isn't it AWESOME!! I'm telling you the sketches this team puts out amaze me and totally inspire me!

For my card, I used the super adorable Lovey Bean (looks like she's sold out at TGF Store right now). I LOVE the BEANS!! I just think they are the cutest things eva! I colored her with Copics on Neenah Paper.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Flowers/Tutu: R02, R05, R08
Wings/Shirt: B12

Did you check out the new Mini Stamps Sets with Die from The Greeting Farm yet? You can view all of them in the Store HERE. The butterfly and sentiment came from the Mini Flutters with Die Set. I used some gorgeous dps from the Teresa Collins Fabrications "Canvas" 6x6 pad. The large flower and pearls are from Recollections I think. I also used the LLLC Grass Border Die.

The stamped heart flowers come with the Lovey Bean set. :) I raised Lovey Bean on pop-dots.

Here's how to play:

*You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
 
*Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz on The Greeting Farm Blog no later than February 25th, 2013 at noon CST. You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria.
(If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section.)
 
*The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win a digital image of choice from the TGF store.
***But WAIT! Each week, our friends have the opportunity to DOUBLE that prize to either two digis or, you can trade those two digis for a SINGLE rubber stamp of choice, as long as we have 20 or more players each week, so encourage all your friends and family to play along!***

Let's get creating and GOOD LUCK!
Hugs!
Rosie :)

4 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

awww this is just so cute! i love the swirl on her..looks like she has lifted off! hehe! a gorgeous little scene :)

Topper Personalizados said...

Super beautiful card

cebelica said...

This is very cute. I like thos pearls under the image. :) Hugs! xx

Blankina said...

Soo pretty, I love the beanies too..at the moment I am working on a card with the sketch,

Ciao Hugs Blankina