Friday, February 22, 2013

TGF Farm Fresh Friday~~FLOWERS!


TGIF baby! Boy this week was a busy one as always. Isaiah had a cute Patriotic musical performance last night and he was sooo awesome! All the kids were amazing and did such a fabulous job remembering their lines. The only problem is that we didn't get home until close to 8pm, which is his bedtime so it really threw a kink in our schedule. I know the morning will come way too soon! Isaiah is definitely a routine type of person so since his routine was all out of wack, he didn't fall asleep until after 10:30pm....OIY!! It will make for an interesting day at school for him. Generally when he's tired he has a rough time focusing. We shall see!

Today starts another TGF Farm Fresh Friday and the theme this week is:

FLOWERS!!

Boy do I love flowers....real ones, fake ones, paper ones....it doesn't matter!! I could collect them all day. I wish I had more time and could spend some of it actually making flowers. I have several flower dies and punches....and they just sit there staring at me waiting for me to put them to use! One day when I get my craft room organized I will pull them down and play with them. In the meantime, I just buy already made flowers which are so gorgeous and easy, haha!!

For my card today I used CC Friday Night. She was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Neenah Paper and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R81
Gray: C3, C5, C7, Black

For my card I used these gorgeous floral dps from Echo Park For The Record 2 Tailored. The flowers are from various companies and one great friend who sends me goodie boxes all the way from Slovenia...she's the greatest...thank you Cebelica!! The ribbon is from Michaels and the doily is from Walmart. The corners were made using LLLC Filigree Corner Die. I raised CC Friday Night on pop-dots for added dimension. :)

Here's how to play:
* You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
 
 
* Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz (below) no later than Thursday, February 28th at NOON CST. 
 You can add a direct link from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. 
If the InLinkz is not working, please leave your link in the comments section.

The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of
an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 set!
 
ENJOY and have a great weekend!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

I just bought a new black Memento ink pad too. They FINALLY got it on stock again.
I like the image you used on your card. She looks like a stylish rock diva. Great design too. Hugs! xx