Wednesday, March 27, 2013

7 Kids College Fund Challenge~Something with Wings


Today starts a new Challenge over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! For the next 2 weeks the challenge is:

Something With Wings!

Now be sure to use an image that 7 Kids College Fund carries in the store in order to qualify for the $20 Gift Certificate drawing!! :)

Well, I've got lots of things on my card with wings. :) I started with this adorable image from Tina Wenke called A Fairy Resting On A Mushroom. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Copic X-Press It Blending Card and colored it with my trusty Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Flowers in Hair: R81, R85
Dress: R81, R83, R85, YG11, YG17, YG67
Wings: E43, E000
Mushroom: R22, R24, R27, E41, E42, E43
Bird: Y11, Y18, YR23, YR02
Flowers/Grass: R83, Y18, YG11, YG17, YG67

Additional Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

We hope you join us by making something and linking up HERE!! 

Hugs,
Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Ah, this card reminds me on spring with all the butterflies and flowers. It's really pretty. That butterfly border die is awesome and I think the pearls on the butterflies are a nice touch. I like the scallop border peeking out from behind the image. In my opinion it gives the card the touch of elegance. Very beautiful! Hugs! xx