Monday, May 6, 2013

Inspiration Monday~~Sparkle (include Bling)!

We have a new challenge this week at La-La Land Crafts and it's: 
 
SPARKLE (include Bling)! 
 
I decided to use Kimono Marci with Fan and go with the black & white theme. I was inspired by a card my fellow teamie Faye made a while back for a Monochromatic theme HERE. I kind of like doing the black & white images and my little boy thought it was soooooo cool!
Copics:
Skin/Sash/Bottom of Dress/Hairsticks: N0, N2, N4, N6
Hair: Black, C7
Dress/Fan: C3, C5, C7
 
My black/white dps came from Authentique Peaceful 6x6 paper pad. The awesome bling with flowers is from Recollections. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. The white rose is from Kaisercraft Coconut Paper Blooms and the cherry blossoms are from my wonderful friend Cebelica.
 Do you see which La-La Land Crafts Die I used?? It's the new Bridge Die (right behind Marci). The white doily came from Walmart. I also raised Marci on pop-dots for added dimension.

Now don't forget you can play along with us by uploading your creations to our Customer Gallery.

We have an awesome Facebook Page where you can share your cards and meet some great people!! It's also the place Irina announces special sales and give-aways! :) And, for those of you who are real social butterflies, we have a Twitter feed!

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh I love your monochromatic card Rosie!!! Such pretty colouring. hugs! Mojca

cebelica said...

Oh wow. Girl, this is amazing! So elegant. Those crystals definitely add that special something and so do the flowers. Superb coloring too. :) Hugs! xx