Friday, May 24, 2013

TGF Farm Fresh Friday~~Make an Interactive Card!

TGIFriday everyone! I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything that's been going on in Oklahoma. But this weekend I plan on taking a break from the footage and emotions and just spend quality time with the family. My BIL, SIL, 2 nieces, 1 nephew and 1 really great friend who's part of the family are all driving down from Oklahoma to spend time with us in Texas for the long weekend. I'm so excited to see them all and just give them big hugs!! My niece's bday was May 22nd so we're also going to celebrate this weekend with her! I can't wait to take her shopping!! :)
Today starts a new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge at The Greeting Farm.
This week's theme is:
Make It Move!
(make an interactive card)

Well, this one's an exciting challenge, don't ya think?!! I decided to use the super adorable Garden Anya and TGF Fence Die for my card (sorry for the glare on the photo). It looks like an ordinary card, right? But wait for it.......

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R39
Blue: BG53, BG57
Pink: R81
Yellow: Y21, YR23
Basket: E41, E42, E43, E44

.....it's actually a WIPER CARD!! When you pull it to the right the little "wiper" swings into action and the butterfly pops out the top...pretty cool huh?!! My dps are from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline DILLY DALLY 6x6 paper pad. The lace and flowers were from my friend Cebelica. The pearls are from Recollections.

Here's how to play: 
  • You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
  • Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz (on TGF Blog) no later than Thursday, MAY 23rd at NOON CST.
  • You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section!) 
  • The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 set!
Have a great weekend!!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

2 comments:

cebelica said...

It's wonderful that your family and your friend are coming to visit you. I'm sure you wil have a fantabulous weekend! :) Oh, and btw, happy belated birthday to your niece. :)
This card is very fun. I like how everything moves. Great design. Hugs! xx

Mojca said...

What a gorgeous card Rosie! I love the shape and your colouring is just fabulous. hugs! Mojca