Monday, June 10, 2013

Inspiration Monday~SOMETHING FOR DAD!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! We had a pretty relaxing weekend and even got to spend some time with Paul's cousin's family. They have 2 little boys (one is a baby) so I had fun holding a baby again! Kind of gave me baby fever....just a little, haha!
 
Today starts a new Inspiration Challenge at La-La Land Crafts and the theme this week is:
 
SOMETHING FOR DAD!
 
You do realize Father's Day is this coming Sunday, right?!! I'm just shocked at how fast this year is flying by. Isaiah turns 7 years old on June 21st and I haven't even sent out invitations...OIY!!
 
For my card today I used the super adorable Sir Luka. I stamped him on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored him with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Suit: N0, N2, N4, N6, YR21, YR23, YR24, R27, R29, R89
 
I also used a couple of LLLC Dies: Flag Banner and Stitched Scallops Border. The gorgeous dps are from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found UNION SQUARE. The silver bead trim is from Webster's Pages. The pearls are from Recollections.
 
 Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts by adding your creations to the Customer Gallery, Facebook Page and Twitter Feed. Be sure to swing back by the LLLC Blog on Friday to see more inspiration from my fellow DT sisters!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Mojca said...

Wow Rosie the little fellow is so cute and lovely coloured! I love the layout of your card and papers so much! Have a lovely day. Hugs! Mojca

cebelica said...

So good you got to spend some time with Paul's relatives. I'm glad you had a lovely time. :)
Isaiah is going to be 7 already? How time flies, doesn't it? Happy (early) birthday to your (not so little anymore) boy. :)
Well, we don't have Father's day here so I didn't make any card for this occassion, but I like seeing what others made.
I don't see this image of Luka very often, but it's very cute. A perfect image for dad's card. And the sentiment goes with the image perfectly. Love it!
Hugs! xx

Leanne said...

LOVE how you colored Luka! His armor is stunning! Great Father's day card!!
glad you had time to spend with family.
Really? 7 already? how time flies. you've got lots to plan, but i know it will be awesome!
:D
xx