Monday, July 15, 2013

Inspiration Monday~~EMBOSSING (wet or dry)!

We have a new Inspiration Monday Challenge for La-La Land Crafts starting today! The theme this week is: 

EMBOSSING (wet or dry)!! 

You should definitely stop by the LLLC Blog to see all the creative and gorgeous makes from my DT sisters! They are truly amazing!!

Now if you are a "collector" like me then you probably have a bunch of embossing folders sitting off in a corner somewhere collecting dust, LOL! Well, now is the time to pull those suckers out and use them for this challenge! :)
 
For my card today I used Sitting Luka. Isn't he adorable?!! I drew the plaid on his shirt and pants using my Copics. :)
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Hat: B91, B93, B95, B99, N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Outside Shirt: R24, R27, R29, N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Plaid: R24, R29, B91, B99
Pants: B91, B93, B95
Shoes: C5, C7, N0, N2, Colorless Blender
 
I also used 2 LLLC Dies: Flag Banner and Stitched Scallops Border. The dps  and sentiment are from a new pad I recently bought called Carta Bella BEACH BOARDWALK 6x6 paper pad. The Star Embossing Folder is from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby).....LOVE IT! I embossed some Core-dinations cardstock and then sanded it to highlight the stars. The pearls are also from The Paper Studio. The ribbon is from Walmart. 
 
Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts by adding your creations to the Customer Gallery, Facebook Page and Twitter Feed.
Hugs! 
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

I love embossing, but even though I have quite some different embossing folders, I seem to be using the same ones all the time and the others ... Well, they are waiting for me to remember they exist. *blush*
It took me a while to figure out what is embossed on your card (I wanted to figure out before reading the post). Those stars really look great - to me it looks as if this was the design paper.
Awesome card! Hugs! xx