Monday, August 26, 2013

Inspiration Monday~Buttons!

We have a new Inspiration Monday Challenge for La-La Land Crafts starting today! The theme this week is: 

BUTTONS! 

You should definitely stop by the LLLC Blog to see all the creative and gorgeous makes from my DT sisters! They are truly amazing!!

For my card today I used some newly release CHA items! First up is Christmas Ornament Marci...she's one of my new faves!! Just in time to start on those Christmas cards!!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Green: G21, G24, G28

I was inspired by a card that Dina Kowal made back in December. She used a colorful bird image, but my favorite part of the card was how she looped twine through several buttons along one side. You can see her amazing card HERE.

The dps are from Authentique. I used the new Heart Doily Border Die. The buttons and twine were in my stash. The pearls are from Recollections. I distressed the paper edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and raised Marci on pop-dots.

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter Feed.

Have a great week! 

Rosie

2 comments:

Mojca said...

What an amazing card! Such lovely papers and your colouring just perfect. Hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

How very very beautiful your card is, your colouring is amazing! Thanks for your sweet comment, take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner