Sunday, September 29, 2013

Yumi & Fumi Challenge #25~PHOTO INSPIRATION!

Happy Sunday everyone!! Hard to believe it's the end of September already...man these months are flying by. I feel like this entire year is speeding by so quickly!! Although it should be cooling down for a lot of us in the U.S., it's still HOT in Texas! I'm hoping a cool front starts moving in soon. I'm so over dealing with the 90s and 100s. FALL is my favorite time of year and I LOVE to layer clothes!

I'm back today to introduce a new challenge on the Yumi and Fumi Handmade Crafts Blog!! But before we get to that, you may want to read our new challenge guidelines by clicking HERE. Don't forget that we now allow ANY stamped image!!! You HAVE to use a hand-colored image on your project...no "sentiment only" cards allowed. However, if you use a Y&FH image your name will be added a maximum of 1 extra time after the last name in Inlinkz. Remember also....only 1 entry per person.

What's up for grabs? The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Yumi & Fumi Handmade online store and our Top 3 will receive a 10% discount!!

Now on to Challenge #25! The challenge for the next two weeks is this gorgeous PHOTO:
 I love pink and green together! And this table arrangement is just AMAZING!! For my card today I used Fumi with Gift. She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Eyes: E43, E44
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Green: G21, G24, G28
Gold Sharpie Paint Pen (extra fine tip)

My decorative papers and sentiment are from Carta Bella Merry & Bright 6x6 paper pad. The doily and ribbon is from Walmart. The flowers were from my friend Cebelica. The light green pearls were in my stash.

We hope you will join in our "Photo Inspiration" challenge using ANY image you like! We can't wait to see what you make!! Remember, only 1 entry per person. You have until Friday, October 11th to join in our challenge on the Y&FHC BLOG. We'll announce the winner and top 3 picks on Saturday, October 12th!

Good Luck everyone!!

Hugs!
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh we afre well in fall, its raining and caught my fist cold :) Oh the card is gorgeous and the colours just lovely. hugs! Mojca

Leanne said...

Oh Rosie, I know what you mean about the weather! Hopefully we'll both be enjoying some nice cooler weather soon.
Gorgeous card and love your take on the PI. A beautiful Christmas card.
^.^

Gail said...

Rosie, this is so pretty; pink and green are so great together. I love how you linked your blog to your name on the 7Kids post...I asked Tab if it was possible for your team to do that so we could see your other cards, too. :) Awesome to view your entire blog and not just the 7Kids card. Gotta run...have more posts on your blog to view. --Gail