Sunday, January 26, 2014

Chi Chi Memories~Winter Sport Peppy the Puppy

  I'm back today to share my latest card for Chi Chi Memories using Winter Sport Peppy the Puppy from the New Release of 2014 - Winter Sport:

http://www.chichimemories.com/product.php?id_product=132 

I think he's sooooo cute and versatile! You can make Peppy a girl or a boy....perfect for anyone really! I printed Peppy on X-Press It Blending Card and colored him with Copics.

Copics:
Puppy: N0, N2, N4, Colorless Blender
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Blue: BG10, BG13, BG15

I love making Mini 4x4 Pizza Boxes! They are so easy to put together and perfect for small goodies, jewelry, or gift cards. It's always nice to have a stash of them made up ahead of time. You can find a tutorial for them HERE. The dps are from The Paper Studio Santa & Friends 6x6 Paper Pad. The flowers and bling were in my stash. The ribbon is from Walmart.
 You can view more inspiration on the Chi Chi Memories Blog HERE!! Be sure to visit the STORE to get your digis!!

Hugs,
Rosie :)

3 comments:

cebelica said...

I agree with what you said about these mini pizza boxes. They really are great. I haven't made any in a while though. Might have to ...
Yours turned out beautifully and I think it'll be perfect for some small gifst for Christmas. :)
Hugs! xx

Mojca said...

ohhh I love your cute box!! I love making them too. hugs! MOjca

Unknown said...

awesome puppy box, love it, i will try to make one for my cat