Monday, June 30, 2014

7 Kids College Fund~Simply GorjussI Gave You My Heart

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! I'm back today to share my latest card for 7 Kids College Fund using DoCrafts Simply Gorjuss I Gave You My Heart cling stamp. If you know me then you know I love these cute girls! I wish they would come out with a boy line of these cuties. :) I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics.
 
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair/Black: C3, C5, C7, Black
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Blue: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
 
I used some gorgeous dps from Echo Park We Are Family 6x6 Paper Pad. The oval is one of my favorites from Spellbinders called Floral Ovals Nestabilities Die. The hot air balloon is a die from Memory Box called Beautiful Balloon Die. I love it!! It's the perfect size...not too large...not too small! The large teal burlap flower is from Petaloo, and the black pearls are from Trimcraft.
 
Don't forget, there are still a couple more days left to enter our current "Anything Goes" challenge HERE
Have a great week!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely creation and gorgeous image, papers and love your sweet bow...Rosie this is one great card.xx


The Journey is the Start

Dawn said...

What a beautiful card! I love the bight colours & your design!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave me a sweet comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx