Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Greeting Farm Super Secret Stamp Club~BEAUTY

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card for you using another cutie who's part of The Greeting Farm's Super Secret Stamp Club. This adorable girl is called BEAUTY and she's Stamp #5 released in the 2nd round of the Super Secret Stamp Club. 

2014-07-10 Beauty (closeup)
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Eyes: E41, E42, E43
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R89
Black: C3, C5, C7
Rose: R22, R24, R27, R29, R59, G28, YG17

We just had sign-ups for round 3 back in June and people are starting to receive their SSSC stamps now....I've seen some pics and they are ADORABLE!! I can't wait to receive mine!! Stay tuned to our FB page and this blog for the next round of sign-ups!!

What's the benefit of signing up? You get these amazing stamps at a discounted price several months before they hit the STORE! So far stamps 1-4 are currently available in the store.

Stamp #5 BEAUTY, who I'm showcasing today, will be available in the store soon so keep your eyes peeled! I kept my card pretty simple...just some gorgeous dps from an American Crafts paper pad at Target, a beautiful die called Die-namites Butterfly Cascade Die, and an awesome sentiment from One Little Dreamer!

2014-07-10 Beauty (full view)
If you missed the gorgeous cards from my fellow DT sister Rachel showcasing Beauty, then be sure to click HERE!

Have a great Thursday!
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Mojca said...

super sweet card Rosie! hugs! Mojca

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Beautiful. Nuff said x

Rachel Parys said...

You knocked this out-of-the-park!! Awesome work my friend!!!