Friday, August 1, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~Challenge #91 BABY, BABY!

Little Miss Muffet Stamps
TGIF everyone!! Hope it's been a great week for you! If not, you just have to get through today and then it's the weekend, WOOT, WOOT! My hubby and I celebrated our 15 year anniversary in Bora Bora, and now we are back home and back to reality! It's so beautiful there, and man was it hard to leave! I can't wait to go back!! :)

Yesterday started a new challenge on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is: BABY, BABY!

Today I'm showing off this altered wood frame using several items from Little Miss Muffet!! The first thing I colored up was Babe Superstar...isn't he just the cutest thing ever!! The sentiment is from a baby stamp set I got at Michaels, but I can't remember the name of it right now.
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Outfit: B91, B93, B95, B99, B00, B02, B04, YG17, Y08, Y11, Y21
Bear: E42, E43, E44, B91, B95
Star: Y08, Y11, Y21, YR23

The next items I used to decorate the top of my frame are the Clothesline Die and the digi stamp Hanging Clothes Baby.

Copics:
Shirt: B91, B93, B95, B99, YG17, YG67, E42, E43, E44
Blanket: B000, B01, B02, B05, B91, B93, B95, B99, 
YG17, YG67, Y08, Y11, Y21, YR23
Bear: E41, E42, E43, E44, R20, B91, B99, YG17

I love altering these cheap wood frames from Michaels and Walmart. They are usually around $1.00 and they make awesome gifts! I've done birthday ones, baby ones, and lovey dovey ones. They are easy and fun! The large squares are 2" x 2" and the rectangles are 1.25" x 2". I distressed the edges of the dps with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Then I run all the pieces through my Xyron Sticker Maker. It makes adding adhesive and assembly so much easier!!

The buttons are from Hobby Lobby. The sentiment in the middle of the frame is also from a stamp set that I got at Michaels years ago. I don't have the stamps in front of me so I don't have the names, but if you want to know leave me a comment and I'll look them up when I get a chance. :)

Here's a side view so you can see the dimension. Babe Superstar, the clothesline, and the buttons are raised on pop-dots.
Now, don't forget to come "Like" us on the Little Miss Muffet FB Page to stay up to date on all our news. If we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!!

Head over to the LMM Challenge Blog to link up your "BABY" card/project!

Have a great weekend!
Rosie

1 comment:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I think this is a gorgeous project Rosie xx