Wednesday, September 10, 2014

7 Kids College Fund Challenge~ANYTHING GOES!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you've been having a wonderful week so far! I'm still trying to survive the start of school! I think it's going to take us a while to get back on schedule. Hopefully I don't lose all my hair in the process, haha!
 
Today starts a new challenge over on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. Our theme for the next two weeks is:

ANYTHING GOES!! 
 
Just be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store to be eligible for the prizes!! My card today showcases this gorgeous stamp from Saturated Canary called Cherry Blossom...she's one of my favorite SC stamps ever!! I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto X-Press It Blending Card, and colored her with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Dress: R39, R81, R83, R85, E41, E42, E44
Branch: E13, E37
Cherry Blossoms: R39, R83
Grass: YG23, YG25, YG67
Sky: Chalk

My beautiful dps are Wild Rose Studio ICING ON THE CAKE 6x6 Paper Pad...I love this paper!! I added a couple of dies to my project: Die-Namites Fancy Birdhouses Die and Memory Box Kensington Border Die.
 
 Supply List from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
 
Remember to be eligible for the gift certificate and the Top 3 on our challenges, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. This challenge ends on September 23rd at 12:00pm MST.
 
Have a great week!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

cebelica said...

You'll get used to "back-to-school-schedule" soon, you'll see. Including to getting up way too early in the mornings. ;)
This card is really nice. I like the idea of adding a tree branch with birdhouses at the top. Clever! :)
Hugs! xx

Unknown said...

I just love this image, and your copic coloring is gorgeous! I really appreciate it how you include the colors you are using. Many bloggers do not, and it can be very frustrating to figure it out.