Friday, September 12, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~Swings 'n Slides Perfect Christmas

Little Miss Muffet Stamps
TGIF everyone!! Hope it's been a great week for you! Today I'm sharing my latest project for Little Miss Muffet Stamps. Now you know Christmas is right around the corner, right? I can't believe it's already September. Pretty soon December will be upon us so if you are making Christmas cards you definitely want to get started now. :)

I decided to use this adorable stamp called Swings 'n Slides Perfect Christmas. I LOVE him! He's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: Y02, YR21, YR24
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Green: YG25, YG67
Yellow: Y02, YR21, YR24
Pants: E40, E42, E43, E44
Rudolf Hat: E11, E13, E15, E40, E42, E43, E44, E47, R24, R27, R29, R59, R20
 
Most of the elements on my card were from my stash. The tree was made using daisy flower punches. You can find the video tutorial HERE.  I used various Mini Tree Christmas ornaments from Hobby Lobby to decorate my card (the Merry Christmas title and the star at the top of the tree).

Now, don't forget to come "Like" us on the Little Miss Muffet FB Page to stay up to date on all our news. If we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!
 
We have a new challenge up on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. It's an easy one....ANYTHING GOES!! I hope to see you playing along with us!! :)
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

3 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Wowsers Girl! This card is FAB x

Jo said...

*claps* Awesome card Rosie, the tree is fabulous yet so simple (thanks for the link to the tut)
You've coloured this little cutie superbly, great shadow work :)
Jo xx

cebelica said...

This card is a reminder that I need to start working on more Christmas cards too. It's very beautiful and that tree looks fantastic. Thanks for the link to to the tutorial. :)
Hugs! xx