Monday, February 9, 2015

7 Kids College Fund~Art Impressions WUFF Zoo Babies

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had an awesome weekend! We had 70 degree temps in Texas and I was one happy camper that's for sure. I know the warmer temps probably won't last, but it was nice to defrost for a little bit. 

I'm back to share my latest card with you using this cute, adorable guy called WUFF from the Art Impressions Zoo Babies line! I LOVE him!! He's stamped on X-Press It Blending card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.

 Copics:
Dog: C3, C5, C7
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Bow: G21, G28, B93, B99, N0, N2

I used these great dps from Simple Stories A Charmed Life 6x6 Paper Pad, and distressed the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink. The fabulous heart die at the top is Memory Box Cherish Border Die. The cute sentiment comes with the Art Impressions WUFF Zoo Babies cling stamp. :)

Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Ranger Black Soot Distress Ink
 
You can see more amazing inspiration from my fellow DT sisters on the 7 Kids College Fund STORE Blog! And don't forget you still have one more day to enter our current ANYTHING GOES challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!
 
Have a wonderful week!
Rosie

No comments: