Tuesday, February 17, 2015

TGF Tip Me Tuesday~BRUNETTE HAIR!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm featured on the TGF Blog today sharing my Copic color combo for Tip Me Tuesday. Every other month, we will have “Tip Me Tuesday” – a showcase of some of our favorite color combinations for TGF images! And as if THAT weren’t exciting enough, the fabulous Marie has provided you with your own little color combo cards to print off so you can catalog your fave color combos. To get your FREE Color Cards head over to the TGF BLOG and save them to your computer!

Today I'm showcasing my favorite Copic color combo for BRUNETTE HAIR: E49, E47, and E44! It's the hair color I use all the time on my images. Marie has provided an area so you can title your combo, as well as hearts to color in and list your colors. Here's a little step-by-step coloring of hair so you can see how I put down my layers. I hope it helps you! :)

 I start of flicking with my darkest color E49. Then I come in with E47 and layer over the E49, flicking out more. Finally, I come in with E44 and bring the flicking out, but not completely covering the white highlight areas.


These are some cards featuring this hair color combo.
2015-02-15 OA-Valentine (full view)
2014-11-01 Heart Ian (full view)
2014-07-10 Beauty (full view)
 Now head over to the TGF Blog to get your FREE Coloring Cards. We hope you have fun with these!!

Hugs!
Rosie :)

4 comments:

cebelica said...

Thank you for this tutorial! It's awesome! And so is your colouring! :) I don't have any Copics, but I'll definitely try to get these 3. :)
Hugs! xx

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW all 3 of those are pretty Amazing creations!!!!! You Rock!!!

Tamara said...

Thank you for this chort but effective tutorial. I'll order these three. I'm only starting with copics, so I need every advice and help I can get, lol.
Hugs, t.

Tamara said...

Thank you for this chort but effective tutorial. I'll order these three. I'm only starting with copics, so I need every advice and help I can get, lol.
Hugs, t.