Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Greeting Farm Secret Stamp Club Release~SAGE & LAVENDER

Today, The Greeting Farm is releasing 2 NEW cuties to The Greeting Farm Store that were part of the Super Secret Stamp Club Sign-ups a few months ago!! 

What is the Super Secret Stamp Club? 
 
The SSSC releases are a set of 3 SECRET stamps that are offered at a special price during the enrollment period. We just had an enrollment period a few months ago. The next enrollment period will be JUNE 1st- JUNE 5th!! When you sign up for the SSSC you will receive a set of 3 stamps at a special lower price before they hit the store!! If you miss the enrollment, the stamps show up in the store a few months later, but at a higher price. So the best deal is to sign up during the enrollment period! I’ve been a part of the SSSC since the beginning and I have LOVED each stamp!! You won’t be disappointed….believe me!
 
So without further ado, today I'm showcasing these two adorable girls: SAGE (SSSC#10) and LAVENDER (SSSC#11)! They are in the TGF Store today!! I gave each girl some rocker hair....one black and pink and one black and teal. I'm loving these color combos for hair!! You can see my Rocker Pink hair color on the TGF Tip Me Tuesday post HERE. :)
 
SAGE
I used dps from Ki Memories CELEBRATE 6x6 Paper pad. I used a border punch on the black cardstock and embossed it with an embossing folder. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant.
 
LAVENDER
For this card I used dps from American Crafts. The "cute" sentiment is from Heidi Swapp and the "smile" die is from The Little Bicycle Shop.

You can see more cards using these new stamps on the TGF Blog! Have an awesome Wednesday!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: