Sunday, May 17, 2015

Crafter's Companion~Bebunni Perfect Couple

Crafter's Companion
Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you had a relaxing weekend so far! It always seems to fly by so fast doesn't it! Today I'm showcasing this adorable stamp set from Crafter's Companion USA called Bebunni Perfect Couple. They are stamped on Spectrum Noir Premium White Cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.
 
 Spectrum Noir:
Bunnies: IG1, IG3, Colorless Blender, CR3, CR4
Heart: DR3, DR5, DR6, DR7

I used some dps from Carta Bella Word of Love 6x6 Paper Pad. The fabulous sentiment is from the Bebunni Perfect Couple Stamp Set. The flowers, ribbon and pearls are from my stash.

Be sure to check out the Crafter's Companion Blog for all sorts of inspiration by my fellow DT Sisters, and to see some of the new product coming to the store! And don't forget to check out the Crafter's Companion FB Page for even more ideas!

Have an awesome week!
Rosie :)

No comments: