Thursday, June 25, 2015

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps~SC Some Bunny Loves You


Happy Thursday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card for Little Darlings Rubber Stamps using this adorable bunny from Saturated Canary called SOME BUNNY LOVES YOU! Isn't she the cutest thing ever?!! I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Gray: N0, C3, C5
Pink: R20, R81, R83
 
The sentiment is part of the bunny stamp. I just inked the sentiment, wiped off any excess ink that might have gotten onto the bunny outline, and then stamped it on white cardstock. I traced the inside of the Little Darlings Dewdrop Circle Die around my sentiment to get the correct circle size, and cut it out with scissors. Then I used the same die to cut the Dewdrop Circle out of red cardstock. The decorative papers, the word LOVE, and the 3 hearts are from My Mind's Eye Love Me 6x6 Paper Pad. The ribbon is from Walmart and the large pearls were in my stash.
 
 Now head over to the LDRS Store to get all your cute stamps and amazing dies! If you want to see more amazing creations from my fellow DT sisters, then head over to the LDRS Blog. And be sure to come have some fun with us on the LDRS Facebook Group!
 
Have a great Thursday!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Rosie this is just adorable. Love the word LOVE and the cute bunny.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}