Thursday, July 2, 2015

C.C. Designs~NEW JULY RELEASES are now available!!

The JULY Release is now available in the C.C. Designs Store!! We've all had a great time creating with this release and I know you'll be excited too with these new products. There are new stamps from Robert, Pollycraft, and Christine, along with one new stencil, two new dies, and 2 new enamel dots.
 
Today I'm showcasing several items from the JULY Release, and let me tell you...I LOVE it all!! My card features Superhero Birgitta, Make a Card #7 Superhero Die, and Stars Stencil.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: C7, Black
Pink: RV00, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09/Stardust Stickles
Silver: CTMH Silver Pen/Zig Silver Glitter Pen

I cut the hole in the middle of the card using the die from Make a Card #7 Superhero Die. The word Super is also part of the same die set. I used chalk and the Star Stencil on the inside of the card and then raised Superhero Birgitta on pop-dots.

Isn't this release SUPER? Superheroes are so versatile! You can create birthday cards, Halloween cards, cards about people being super, and so much more! Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to check out the entire JULY Release!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

TangledBlueRose said...

so lovely! wonderful blog, too!~kim