Wednesday, August 12, 2015

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #132: ANYTHING GOES

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today starts a new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! The theme for the next 2 weeks is:

ANYTHING GOES!
 
Just remember to qualify for the TOP 3 and Gift Certificate, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. This challenge will end on AUGUST 25th, 12:00pm MST.

Some of my favorite stamps are from C.C. Designs, and this cute, adorable girl is called Princess Birgitta!! I just love her and think she's perfect for all sorts of different cards. She also has a coordinating outline die available for purchase so you don't have to fussy cut her with scissors. :) I stamped her on X-press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics.
 

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: C3, C7, Black
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV19
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Yellow: Y18, YR23, YR24
 
I used dps from Echo Park Jack and Jill Girl 6x6 Paper Pad. The white border behind my center panel was made using Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Border Dies.....I LOVE THEM!!! My awesome sentiment is from Penny Black Sprinkles and Smiles Clear Stamps Set.
 
 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
 
This new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog ends AUGUST 25th at 12pm MST! I can't wait to see what you create! Be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store on your project before linking!! Don't forget, you can see a lot more amazing inspiration from my fellow DT sisters on the 7 Kids College Fund STORE Blog!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: