Monday, August 24, 2015

7 Kids College Fund~C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Pina Colada

Happy Monday y'all!! Well today is a little bittersweet for me....It's the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL for my now 4th grader!! I can't believe he's already in 4th grade....WOW! The summer flew by so quickly! I feel like we just got out of school a couple of weeks ago. It was a crazy summer for us so I'm a little glad to be back in a routine, but I'm not a morning person so this getting up early is for the birds, LOL!

I'm back today to share my latest card for 7 Kids College Fund using this adorable gal from C.C. Designs called Swiss Pixie Pina Colada. I might need a Pina Colada at the end of this week so I felt it was appropriate to end my summer vacay making a tropical card! Plus, I love the Pina Colada Song.... If you like Pina Coladas, And getting caught in the rain... (are you singing it yet?)

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E15
Hair: C3, C7, Black
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Blue: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Coconut: E44, E47, E49
Lime: YG25, YG67, Y08

I cut the ovals behind my image using By DIEzyne Dies Pierced Ovals. The cute, summery decorative papers are from Echo Park Sweet Summertime 6x6 Paper Pad. The sun and the dotted ground under Swiss Pixie Pina Colada were made using My Favorite Things Die-Namics Sun, Moon and Stars. My sentiment is from Penny Black Sprinkles and Smiles Clear Stamp Set.

Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

Just a reminder that you have 1 more day to enter our current ANYTHING GOES challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! Don't forget, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids Store to qualify for the Top 3 and Gift Certificate drawing!

Have an awesome week!
Rosie :)

No comments: