Monday, October 5, 2015

7 Kids College Fund~Party Animal from WPlus 9!

Today I'm sharing my newest card for 7 Kids College Fund, but before I get to it, I just wanted to remind you that there is one more day to enter our current "ANYTHING GOES" challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! 

Please be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store before linking your project. :) 
 
Some of my favorite stamps lately are from WPlus9 Designs, and I'm loving these cute giraffes from the PARTY ANIMAL Clear Stamp Set! I think the entire set is so stinkin' ADORABLE!! I stamped them on X-Press It Blending Card and colored them with Copics.
 
Copics:
Giraffe: YR23, E13, E15, E18, E41, W5, W7 
Chicks: Y02, Y18, YR23
Grass: YG23
Sky: B000

I used some gorgeous dps from Penny Black Beau Jardins 6x6 Paper Pad. The yellow border under the ribbon was made using Lawn Fawn Stitched Scallop Border Dies. The rest of the items on my card came from my stash.
 
 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

Remember, when you see a card from any of the DT Members using products you like, please click on the links we provide in our blog posts when you place an order so we can get credit, and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. :) Have an awesome week my friends!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: