Thursday, October 29, 2015

LDRS Creative~Lisbeth Winter Fun!

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card for LDRS Creative. Winter is quickly approaching and one of my favorite things to do as a kid when it snowed was to go sledding! So, of course, I had to color up this cutie from Lisbeth called Winter Fun. And boy, does she look like she's having a blast! I stamped the image on Neenah Cardstock and colored her with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
Tan: E41, E42, E43
Sled: E42, E43, E44
Sky: B000, C3
Liquid Applique

The sentiment is from the LDRS Girls Rock Sentiment Set. A lot of the stuff on my card came from my stash. The snowflake die is from My Favorite Things and most of the flowers are from I Am Roses.


Don't forget to come join us on the LDRS Creative Facebook Page for more fun! We would love for you to stop by and share your lovely creations with us! Now, head on over to the LDRS Creative Store to snatch up all your favorite stamps. Be sure to scroll through because there are a lot of things on sale right now!!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: