Monday, November 16, 2015

7 Kids College Fund~Mama Elephant Reindeer Games

Today I'm sharing my newest card for 7 Kids College Fund, but before I get to it, I just wanted to remind you that there is one more day to enter our current "ANYTHING GOES" challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! 

Please be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store before linking your project. :) 
 
I'm still making Christmas cards and now that I have these adorable stamps from Mama Elephant called Reindeer Games I'm soooooo excited and happy!! I've been patiently waiting for these cute reindeer and I know you're gonna love them too!! Aren't they AWESOME?!! They also have a coordinating die available for purchase so you don't have to cut them out by hand! I stamped them on Kraft Cardstock and added more color with my Copics.
 
 Copics: 
Reindeer: E11, E13, E15, E18
Antlers: E42, E43, E44
Black 
 
My decorative papers are from Penny Black Holiday Trimming 6x6 Paper Pad. I distressed all the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink. The ribbon and pearls were from my stash. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant Merry Greetings.
 
 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

Remember, when you see a card from any of the DT Members using products you like, please click on the links we provide in our blog posts when you place an order so we can get credit, and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. :) Have an awesome week my friends!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: