Monday, February 8, 2016

C.C. Designs~Chicky Henry!

Happy Monday everyone! Well if you're a BRONCOS fan it's an even better Monday, LOL! I don't really follow NFL teams so it didn't really matter to me either way, but I did pick the Broncos since we were watching it. It was nice to be on the winning side though. :) Congrats to the Broncos and to all my fun-loving Bronco friends....they were living it up on FB last night, haha!

Today I'm sharing my latest card for C.C. Designs using this adorable stamp called Roberto's Rascals Chicky Henry. I'm telling you, I just LOVE him!! He's so stinkin' CUTE!! I stamped him on Xpress It Blending Card and colored him with Copics. I used little flicks of my marker to get the little fur marks on his outfit.

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Yellow: Y02, Y11, Y18, YR23, YR24
Orange: YR02, YR61, YR68
Grass: G21, G24, YG25, YG67
Sky: B00

I used the new C.C. Designs Cutter Scalloped Circle Die to frame the printed banner at the top of my card. The banner, eggs, and dps came from a variety pad of paper in my stash. The ribbon is from Walmart.

 Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and snag up this cutie who was just released last week! He definitely needs to be a part of your collection!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: