Monday, April 4, 2016

7 Kids College Fund~Mama Elephant Space Bears!

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back today sharing a card I made for 7 Kids College Fund using this adorable stamp from Mama Elephant called SPACE BEARS! Aren't they stinkin' CUTE?!! I love this set!! It also comes with a coordinating die so you don't have to cut out the shapes by hand. I stamped the bears on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Bears: E42, E43, E44, N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Space Helmet: BG10
 
My sentiment came from the same stamp set. I stamped it on the Bo Bunny decorative paper using Versamark Ink, sprinkled on Ranger White Embossing Powder, and heat-set it. The white cardstock for the moon was cut out using one of the dies from LDRS Creative Basic Cutting Edge Borders 1.

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Ranger White Super Fine Embossing Powder
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
X-Press It Blending Card
Copics
Scor-Pal
Scor-Tape

Remember, when you see a card you like from any of the DT Members, please click on the links we provide when placing your orders so we can get credit and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. Also, don't forget, our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog ends tomorrow, April 5th at 12pm MST. Have a great rest of the week my friends!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: